Saturday, December 13, 2008

Welcome!

Chances are if you're reading this, then you're interested in how I got my ex back in just over a week. "So what" I can hear you saying. Well, the "so what" is that she left angrier than I'd ever seen her, swearing at me and telling me that she hated my guts. On top of that, she said that she never wanted to see or hear of me again.

I was devastated to say the least! It felt like my whole world had come crashing down! And the whole freakin' argument was really about nothing!

All that had happened was that she showed me a picture of her Cousin in a bikini and asked me how she looked. "She's pretty hot in that bikini" I said. Something inside her pretty head snapped because the next thing I knew, she was standing up in front of me cussing and accusing me of having an affair with her Cousin! I'd never even met the chick! I was totally freakin' shocked!

I remember asking myself after she left "How could this happen!" It had truly felt like I had no reason to live. I felt like my purpose in the World had just spun out in my driveway and squealed tires down the road, leaving me a hopeless and emotionally empty shell.

In the days that followed I tried to call her and would get no answer. When I left voice mails or text messages, she wouldn't return them. In fact, one of her friends texted me and it said "Virginia doesn't want to talk to you, leave her alone. Go off by yourself and die jerk wad. You really hurt her and she never wants to see you again"

Again, I was totally shocked? What was I suppose to do? She showed me the picture and I gave her an honest answer. I didn't think it was derogatory or anything, in fact I was trying to pay her Cousin a compliment!

So now you know how I got into this mess. I built this blog to show you how I got into this mess and how I got hooked back up with Virginia in just over a week. It wasn't easy either. I think she really did hate me for a while! LOL But hey, it's all good now because we're back together, happier than ever!

No comments: